Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hey all.
Tried to find a picture to put up but nothing fit the mood. Plugging along. Boys seem to be doing OK. Trying to find their way. School will be tough for Dillon. She loved that he did so well. He'll miss that. Corey's trying to find his way in the real world with a job. Not so easy without a plan.
Just had a phone call from my "girlfriend". Might try to see her this weekend. Last weekend was good for my soul. We cried, drank, cried, drank, laughed, cried. Pretty much in that order. She has a wonderful place in Long Beach. I miss her.
Not avoiding the music anymore. I like it when it makes me cry. Hurts though. Phuq Man. Man.
Hard to find the words to make everyone feel better, cause I don't. People keep asking, " How you doin" LOUSY. It's easier for them to swallow than "I feel like shit that's been run over by a tanker then washed down the drain" sorry.
Back to work.
Love to all.
Thanks for the prayers!!!

4 comments:

angela bryan said...

Hi Ronnie. My name is Angela and I was Tracy's nail girl for about 10 years and now I do your moms nails too. I met you a couple of times at school. My Dylan goes to school with your Dillon. Anyway, I did your moms nails today and she gave me an update on you and the boys. I just want to let you know that I am thinking about you guys and praying for you. I miss her too. She always made me feel so good when she came in and boy did she say wonderful things about you! You were so blessed to have her. My heart is aching for you. I hope Dillon can start off the school year okay. I know he has alot of really good friends to help him through. Well I just wanted to let you know she touched my life as well. She was so proud of you and the boys. I'll miss her sweet little laugh and her gratefuleness for her pretty nails. Stay strong, you can do it. Angela Bryan

Dana said...

Hello Tracy and her boyz:) I am excited to see your man (my boyfriend) It only feels good when him and any of your family are with me. The tears are good HOWEVER they are showing no signs of subsiding anytime soon!!! I sat on the floor last night talking to my roomate about you so he really understands the meaning of what you are to all of us...shit he was crying too. Then i had to call Ronnie and hear his voice, and by the end of conversation i felt a little better:/ I miss you my dear friend with all that i am!!
LOve, YBFF

Lisa Hayes said...

Ronnie,
So glad to see the blog.
Glad you're going for the music....it does hurt....but hopefully it feels good for a minute.....and brings great memories for you.
Dillon will rock at school.
Hey we could all get together and have weekend potluck/motivationals for him. HAHAHA
Hopefully work picks up for Cory or another plan arises.
Happy to hear you and your girlfriend had a good time.She rocks!
I'm sure it is good for your souls.
Have a good weekend if you go down there again.
Thinking of you all and wishing you smiles:):):):):):):):).
Remember the garage is always open.
sending you the power
Lisa
xoxo
:)

Dana said...

Hi Tracy, Man do i miss you!! When Ronnie, Rhonda and Dillon left i felt so very all alone! The come down seems to be getting harder?? I wish you were here so i could call you and talk:/ Life just doesn't feel the same!! The sky even looks different and i am pretty sure why:) This sucks my butt and that's all there is to it! "F" Man!! I love you Sugar and miss you with all that i am!
LOve, Dana