Thursday, April 5, 2007


Here is a new picture of me & the greatest sister-in-law in the world. After she took me to therapy, we spent the whole day together. Then she made us a great dinner. That's my chemo blanket in the background, cool huh. The whole family is coming here for Easter Sunday & we're real happy about that. Finished my first two days of therapy & I feel great, a little puffy from all the fluid they pump in, but still great.
Thanks for all the Prayers & Love,
Ronnie, Tracy, Corey & Dillon

2 comments:

Lisa Hayes said...

Hi Tracy,
I'm glad to hear you doing so good!!
You look good,I love the cool blanket. What an awesome sister-in-law.
I've been thinking of you and sending my power and love .
Take care have good Easter.
Talk to you soon.
Lisa and family

Wayne said...

Hi KK sista -

Glad to see your spirit is still high. Keep it up, you can do it and whop some cancer ass!

love you lots,

Wayne